Location: Glostrup, Denmark
Type: Part-Time - with a possibility to extend it to full time in the future
MK STUDIO is a creative ceramic workshop located in Glostrup, Denmark, founded in 2016 by Magdalena Kałużna-Włodarek, an artist, and Michał, a maker. With a shared passion for art, craftsmanship, and innovation, we have established ourselves as a leading ceramic studio in the region.
At MK STUDIO, we are dedicated to continuously improving the experience of drinking coffee and enjoying the best food in world-class restaurants by creating high-quality, hand-made ceramics. Combining traditional craftsmanship with modern technology, such as 3D printing and CAD designing, we create unique ceramic projects from scratch.
With Magdalena's artistic vision and Michał's expertise as a self-taught designer and maker, we bring creativity and technical proficiency to our ceramics. We believe that ceramics are not just functional items, but also pieces of art that can enhance the aesthetics of everyday life. Our ceramics have character, durability, and a story to tell, making them more than just utensils, but expressions of individuality and style.
As a Part-Time Sales Specialist at MK STUDIO, you will be an integral part of our team, helping to expand our reach and impact. Your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying potential customers and target markets for our unique ceramics.
- Collaborating with our design team to create visually captivating marketing materials that reflect our brand's artistic essence.
- Assisting in the management of social media platforms to enhance brand visibility and engagement.
- Engaging with potential clients and nurturing customer relationships to drive sales.
- Participating in brainstorming sessions for creative marketing and sales strategies.
- Contributing to the development of sales campaigns and promotions.
- Strong interest in art, design, and craftsmanship.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in using social media platforms for business promotion.
- Enthusiasm for learning and adapting in a dynamic, creative environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Detail-oriented with a strong sense of aesthetics.
- Availability to work part-time hours that align with your schedule.
- Proficiency in graphic design tools and software for creating marketing materials.
- Opportunity to work with a creative and passionate team in the field of art and design.
- Flexible part-time work arrangements.
- Hands-on experience in marketing and sales within a unique creative industry.
- Contribution to the growth and success of a well-established ceramic studio.
You must currently live in Denmark and have a valid work permit.
At MK STUDIO, we're a small family business in Glostrup, Denmark. We started in 2016 and love creating unique ceramics using traditional craftsmanship and modern technology. Right now, we're growing, and we're excited to introduce a brand-new job: Sales Specialist.
Our ceramics enhance the experience of savoring coffee and indulging in exquisite cuisine at world-class restaurants. We use old ways of making things and new technology, like 3D printing, to create special ceramics.
What You'll Do:
As a Sales Specialist, you will play a pivotal role in promoting our ceramics and expanding our customer base, both in Europe and globally. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Sales Strategy: Develop and execute sales strategies to increase revenue and drive growth.
- Customer Engagement: Identify potential customers and target markets, nurturing customer relationships to drive sales.
- Market Expansion: Search for new customers in both B2B and B2C segments across Europe and worldwide.
- Team Collaboration: Collaborate with colleagues to ensure seamless customer experiences and product delivery.
- Market Insights: Stay updated on industry trends, the competitive landscape, and emerging sales techniques.
- Performance Analysis: Monitor and analyze sales performance data to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement.
What You Need:
- Proven experience in sales.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- A record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Ability to develop and execute effective sales strategies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field.
- You must currently live in Denmark and have a valid work permit.
What You Get:
- Money that's fair for the work you do.
- A chance to be the first person to do this job and help our family business.
- Friends at work who'll help you learn.
- A bonus if we sell more ceramics because of your work.
- Other nice things we can talk about.
- If you're someone with sales experience who enjoys trying new things and wants to work in a family business, we'd love you to join us. Please send us your resume and a short note about why you want to do this job.